The faculty and staff of St. Martha Catholic School are committed to providing a quality Catholic education. Schools in the Diocese of Venice admit students of all races, color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools.
Students are selected for enrollment based on the following priority:
- Current students.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at the school.
- Families who are registered and are active parishioners of St. Martha Catholic Parish.
- Children of St. Martha Catholic School Alumni.
- Students transferring in from another Catholic school.
- Families who are registered and are active parishioners of other neighboring Catholic parishes.
- All other families
Additional factors considered in the admissions process include the order applications are received, previous academic, disciplinary and service records, and placement exam performance. Applying for financial aid has no bearing on admission decisions. The school reserves the right to accept those students whose needs can be met within our existing educational program. Students accepted to St. Martha Catholic School are subject to a probationary period to determine compatibility with the school.
- A student entering Pre-K3 must be three years of age by September 1st and be fully potty trained.
- Students entering Pre-K4 must be four years of age by September 1st.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1st.
- Students entering 1st grade must be six years of age by September 1st, have successfully completed Kindergarten, and meet the reading readiness requirements of the school.